Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Award acceptance post

If you say it is words that i write
i wont agree
it is my soul that i pour
it is my thoughts that i render
it is my heart that i unveil
words are but a beautiful technique
to fill the vessel of my dreams
to say what i feel.

If you say it is words that i write
i wont agree
if you can name the love
a plant feels for its flower
the sky feels for the clouds
the breathless feels for the breeze
you would be naming
what writing means to me.


I am feeling very honored to be awarded the "Perfect Poet award of Week 53". This was a very hasty poem, one i typed directly in a hurry. this is my acceptance post.
Thank you Ava! I would like to nominate Vinay(Leo) whose poems i greatly admire.
you people rock!


6 comments:

  1. One of the best poems I have read in the longest while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bijaylakshmi thanks :)
    @Antara thanks a lot dear :)
    @Saru ji thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS KIRTI!!!! PARTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well deserved award, smiles.

    welcome to poets rally week 54 today.

    ReplyDelete

You read my thoughts. Would love it if you share yours :)