May Santa bring happiness and cheer in all our lives :)
So the point of making this post was to accept the "Versatile Blogger award" from Purvi and do the necessities.
A million thanks to you Purvi for this awesome Christmas present :) Its really an honor and even i feel intensely attached to your posts and verses- they are so close to my own thoughts :) Thanks again.
So the seven random things about me are as follows:
1. I HATE eating papaya; it seems so gross to me and those stupid papaya trees in my garden just never seem to STOP producing that awful stuff that my mom force-feeds me. The most embarrassing thing is that once she fooled me into eating it saying that it was Lauki and the idiot i am, i devoured it unsuspecting :P
2. I am VERY shy with strangers- not the usual chatterbox most of the people associate me with.
3. I actually DO like Justin Bieber songs. I dunno why so many people hate him and say all that crap about him; i think his songs are well versed and quite melodious :)
4. I WORSHIP Linkin Park- come and say a word against them before me and you're DEAD :P
5. I hate it when people pinch my cheeks and call me cute. UGH!!!!
6. I love sneezing. yeah i know i am nuts :P :P
7. umm what else... I love calculus (ugh, cant believe i am talking about STUDIES right now!!)
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
The Fellow bloggers i nominate are:
1.Antara- A very close friend of mine, a wonderful person and an immensely talented writer; a girl with whom you can share everything because she MEANS whatever she say, she isnt diplomatic. she is for REAL :)
2. Purvi herself- a blogger whose every post is close and related to me :)
3.Saru Ji- a WONDERFUL writer, and AMAZING poet- her poems fill me with awe and admiration. Also, an immensely encouraging person; my every post is incomplete without her comments :)
4.Aakriti- I started reading her blog just recently, but i love whatever she writes- she has a unique style of her own :)
5.D2- Oh i just love the way he writes. There is so much gravity in his words, its mesmerising :)
6. DS- Again another fellow blogger i met through Indiblogger. He makes cricket much more interesting for me!!
7.Gaurav- (I am tired of saying it again and again that i came across most of these wonderful blogs via Indiblogger!!) A very versatile writer- touching and thoughtful words is how I identify his style :)
8. Pooja Pradeep- A very genuine blogger- someone who puts the way it really is :)
9. Leo- I have been a fan of his poems ever since i read them for the first time. errr if you want to know how INCREDIBLY well he writes, just go see his blog or just ask me!!
10. Anil- My dearest, most awesomest cousin :) i missed his marriage, no one but me knows how hissy a fit I threw upon it. He is the person who inspired me to open a blog and i can NEVER thank him enough for that.
And btw Anil Bava, do you even have ANY idea of how UPSET i was when you didnt come and meet me like you said when i was in Hyderabad?? i nearly ended up in tears( ok i know this is embarrassing). If it hadn't been for Kalpana mam or Srinivas's Bhaiya's MOST COOL sister or Imran Khan whose movie was THANKFULLY coming on Colors i would have spent my entire trip moping over that. But its okay, you are forgiven :P :P
(back to normal)And it doesn't HELP that he is a pass out from ISI BAngalore(imagine- ISI BANGALORE!!!!!!) and a MATHEMATICIAN(something i would KILL to become but going along the lines of my preparation, i wont :P) or the fact that he is an amazing writer himself or the fact that i havent seen him in 10 yers? 12 years? whatever.
I should stop here. i mean seriously. like SERIOUSLY.
Ok then, a very advanced New year to all and............................................
i should be going now to solve a VERY irritating, VERY interesting, VERY frustrating circuit problem. D.C.Pandey, i love you and hate you at the same time for making me battle with my wits on a physics problem :P I think i should better apply the Kirchhoff's law though, the symmetry thing got mesed up anyways.
Phew. will anyone believe me if i tell them that i have been making this post since THREE days??? ugh!!!
SERIOUSLY going now!!!
have fun all :)
PS: Btw Antara. thanks a MILLION for making my 2011 Christmas memorable for me. Such a heart-to-heart talk i had after a long time!!!!
yeah i know i know, i m going. im GOING :P :P